GAMEGEAR provides only the highest quality materials in every colour for custom made sports uniforms. We can easily match your colour swatches while our sublimated garments can incorporate any pantone [PMS] colour you want!
All of our sports uniform and apparel materials are specifically chosen and manufactured for comfort, style, fit and climate conditions. The choice of material for a well-made uniform is important for staying cool and comfortable while playing and also for ensuring your team looks good, so ask our professional team for advice.
We offer materials in a range of different weights to suit your preference, sport and local climate. For example, polyester 300gsm is heavier and thicker than polyester 200gsm; if used for a rugby union uniform the 300gsm material would be considered hotter yet more durable.
Our team will recommend the best material option for your design. Below are our suggestions for different sports:
- Basketball Uniforms: shimmer, dazzle, proMesh, proLite, US Aircool, MicroMesh
- Soccer Uniforms: proMesh, ProLite, dazzle
- AFL Uniforms: 200gsm 100% polyester, proMesh or poly/spandex blend
- Netball Uniforms: proLite, spandex, microfibre
- Rugby League Uniforms: 250-300gsm 100% polyester or poly/spandex blend
- Rugby Union Uniforms: polycotton mix, 250-300gsm 100% polyester or poly/spandex blend
- Hockey Uniforms: proMesh, ProLite, dazzle
- Volleyball Uniforms: proMesh, ProLite, dazzle
- Baseball Uniforms: 200-250gsm 100% polyester, polycotton mix